I wish I were a manipulator so that I could manipulate you into shutting your bloody mouth, going your merry way and saving me the hassle of being stuck here. - Dominique Weasley (Parvati Patil) | View All Quotes
Toujours Pur (dot) Net
User CP The Atrium Members New Posts Today's Posts Search Itemshop Fanfic Archive Logout

Old 01-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #131
Rowena Ravenclaw
Minister of Magic
of wit & learning
Wizarding Legend

Name: Keri
Galleons: 86,745
Style: Always Pure

Hunting Horcruxes (Offline)

The Les Miserables soundtrack. I love that all the songs in the film were recorded live while filming the scenes and you can really hear the emotions in all of the songs. Well, all the songs that made the soundtrack idk why it's only "highlights" because it's missing some of the best songs!

QUOTE |
Old 01-10-2013, 04:05 PM   #132
Parvati Patil
Ambassador
it takes a muscle to fall in love
Wizengamot Member

Name: Shar
Galleons: 71,675
Style: Helix Heroes

"ancora qui" by elisa toffoli -- at the moment anyway, though it's part of the django unchained soundtrack which i haven't been able to turn off for over a week now. this song in particular is absolutely stunning and so beautifully sung, but the entire soundtrack is nothing short of incredible. it's a very very eclectic mix but everything works together SO WELL to form a truly cohesive and enjoyable soundtrack to an equally enjoyable movie. i don't normally like westerns OR songs with the kind of old, 70s kind of style that a lot of the songs on the soundtrack have but i LOVE this, and it's made me more open to more stuff from that era. there are also a lot of great modern artists i love, like anthony hamilton and john legend (and a track by frank ocean that unfortunately wasn't featured in the movie) plus a tupac/james brown mashup? amazing! definitely one of my favorite albums

QUOTE |
Old 01-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #133
Regulus Black
Ambassador
hang me up to dry
Auror

Away Until May 30th

Name: elly
Galleons: 131,729
Style: He's Only A Boy

Sean Paul - She Doesn't Mind

I hear this song a lot when I'm at the club or out with my friends and I love how it sounds, it makes you want to dance, but I can't really understand the lyrics LOL

i'm waking up to ash and dust. it's a revolution, i suppose.

TUMBLR ROLEPLAY GUIDE TWITTER

QUOTE |